There’s no shortage of entertainment in Kalamazoo this New Year’s Eve! Whether you’re looking to stay out all night or just searching for a few hours of fun, we’ve got something for everyone. From family friendly to 21 and over, you’re sure to find something to do as we ring in the new year!
New Year’s Fest is an all ages showcase of performing arts that takes place New Year’s Eve in downtown Kalamazoo. There are a variety of activities that take place including music, magic, comedy, exhibitions, fireworks, and great food!
5:30 pm – 12:00 am
Kalamazoo, MI 269-388-2830
Get ready to ring in 2017 with an exciting night at the rink! Join us for an evening of upbeat music by a local DJ, party lighting after dark and a special countdown at 9 p.m.. This is a great spot for teens and families to celebrate the New Year in a safe and fun environment.
5:00 pm – 10:00 pm
280 Romence Road
Portage, MI 49024 269-329-4435
Cosmic Bowling, Music, Party Favors, Games & Prizes!! Fun for the whole family.
Dec 31, 2016
Time slots: 12:30pm, 3:30pm, or 6:30pm. Early Bird Special: come in at 12:30pm and save $20!
5626 Portage Road
Portage, MI 49002
Come bring in 2017 with tons of fun!! Get up to 4 hours of UNLIMITED:
- BowlingLaser Tag
- Laser Maze
- Bumper Cars
- Time Freak
- Video Games
- Late Night Pizza Buffet
- Party Favors
- Games & Prizes!!
Dec 31, 2016-Jan 1, 2017
Cost: $45 per person
The annual New Year’s Eve game features a 3 p.m. matinee puck drop. The early start time gives fans the chance to enjoy some hard-hitting action before heading downtown to ring in 2017 at New Year’s Fest
December 31, 2016
3600 Vanrick Drive
Kalamazoo, MI 49001
New Year’s Eve on the 9th floor in the Grand Loft Package features:
- Accommodations in a standard guest room with either one king or two queen beds on our Business Class floor
- Access to our two story Grand Loft Suite from 6:30 p.m. until the ball drops
- Champagne toast at midnight
- Live music starting at 7:00 p.m.
- Hors D’Oeuvres starting at 7:00 p.m.
- Four (4) drink tickets redeemable in the Grand Loft for beer, wine or cocktails
- View of downtown Kalamazoo and New Year’s Eve Fireworks
- Recovery breakfast from 8 a.m.–12 p.m. on New Year’s Day including a Bloody Mary Bar and Mimosas
- Complimentary bottle of champagne at check-in
- Complimentary self parking in the covered parking structure ($15.00 per night value)
New Year’s Eve Family Package features:
- Accommodations in a standard guest room (with either one king or two queen beds)
- Four (4) buttons for admission to New Year’s Eve Fest in downtown Kalamazoo (valid for entry at over ten entertainment locations within walking distance of the Radisson)
- Four (4) wristbands to access the Radisson Kids’ Center (open from 5 to 10 p.m. with games, crafts and activities
- Welcome gift at check-in
- Complimentary self parking in our covered parking structure ($15.00 per night value)
Radisson Plaza Hotel
Join us in the Entertainment District as we ring in 2017 in grand style. Feast from our Grand Buffet. Catch a comedy show. Dance the night away in one of our seven super-charged venues. Stay the night in one of our two penthouses.This will be Kalamazoo’s biggest and best NYE celebration!
6:00 pm – 4:00 am
310 E Michigan Ave
Kalamazoo, MI 49007 269-312-7246
Spend NYE with Ultraviolet Hippopotamus at the historic Kalamazoo State Theatre!
404 S. Burdick St.
Kalamazoo, MI 49007 269-345-6500
Dec 31, 2016
Join us at Old Dog Tavern for great live music from Rollie Tussing and the Midwest Territory Band!
Dec 31, 2016 – Jan 1, 2017
402 E. Kalamazoo Avenue
Kalamazoo, MI 49007 269-381-5677