Add Your Event
The Discover Kalamazoo event page is updated regularly to include the most useful, comprehensive, up-to-date and accurate information possible. We do not accept any liabilities that may occur through errors in postings, omissions and inclusions. Please allow at least three (3) business days for your submission to be reviewed and posted. To view your post, go to www.DiscoverKalamazoo.com and click on EVENTS. Posted events are listed in chronological order.
1. Listings must be for events that have appeal to visitors to/in Kalamazoo County.
2. Events must be open to the general public. Camps are not eligible for inclusion.
3. Events must have firm dates established.
4. The event organizer who posts the information is responsible for accuracy. Any changes in date, location, pricing, etc. must be updated by those who post the event.
5. Events of a political, religious or highly sensitive nature will not qualify for submissions.
6. Events must take place within or near Kalamazoo County.
7. Discover Kalamazoo retains the right to edit postings for grammar and clarity and to selectively post submitted events.
Selected website postings will be printed in the Discover Kalamazoo’s quarterly Calendar of Events. To be eligible for inclusion in this publication, events must be posted to our website no later than:
October 15 for the winter (December, January, February) Calendar of Events
January 15 for the spring (March, April, May) Calendar of Events
April 15 for the summer (June, July, August) Calendar of Events
July 15 for the fall (September, October, November) Calendar of Events