Add Your Event
The Discover Kalamazoo online calendar features events with wide enough appeal to attract out-of-area visitors to travel to Kalamazoo, MI. Not all events will qualify for submission. We do not accept any liabilities that may occur through errors in postings, omissions and inclusions. Please allow at least three (3) business days for your submission to be reviewed and posted.
Policy for Inclusion:
1. Listings must be for events that have appeal to visitors to Kalamazoo County.
2. Events must be open to the general public.
3. Events must have firm dates established.
4. Events must take place within or near Kalamazoo County.
5. All submission forms must be filled out entirely, including event description and contact information. Forms with blank entry fields or no descriptions will not be processed for posting.
6. The event organizer who posts the information is responsible for accuracy. Any changes in date, location, pricing, etc. must be updated by those who post the event.
7. The following types of events will not be included on the calendar:
· Networking or business training events such as chamber meetings, award banquets, socials, speakers or educational seminars.
· Political Events
· Church Services and Bazaars
· Golf outings
· Activities of a retail nature (i.e. store sales, special promotions, etc)
· Dining specials (special events such as Murder Mystery Dinner and holiday specials are acceptable)
· Long term classes/educational workshops or summer camps
· Events that are of interest to local community only
· Auditions, workshops, recitals, K-12 school performances
· Fundraising events
8. Discover Kalamazoo retains the right to edit postings for grammar and clarity and to selectively post submitted events.
Selected website postings will be printed in the Discover Kalamazoo’s quarterly Calendar of Events. To be eligible for inclusion in this publication, events must be posted to our website no later than:
October 15 for the winter (December, January, February) Calendar of Events January 15 for the spring (March, April, May) Calendar of Events April 15 for the summer (June, July, August) Calendar of Events July 15 for the fall (September, October, November) Calendar of Events