Walking Tour of downtown Kalamazoo Breweries
Contact: John Liberty
Phone: (269) 350-4598
The Walking Tours of downtown Kalamazoo breweries from West Michigan Beer Tours and Discover Kalamazoo are offered year-round.
Each tour will include:
– Origination at a craft beer bar/restaurant, brewery or other businesses, including Shakespeare’s Pub, Old Burdick’s Bar & Grill, Central City Tap House and more
– Stops at 3 featured breweries – with samples or pint at each stop
– Featured Breweries: Arcadia Brewing Co. Kalamazoo, Bell’s Brewery Inc., Gonzo’s BiggDogg Brewing Co., Olde Peninsula Brewpub, Rupert’s Brew House, Tibbs Brewing Co., Brite Eyes Brewing Co., Boatyard Brewing Co.
– Knowledgeable tour guide providing a history of Kalamazoo beer and the Michigan craft beer industry
– Stainless steel pint
– Registration will be at noon. Departure at 1 p.m. Tours officially conclude at approximately 4 p.m. The cost is $29 per person for the first 10 guests and $35 in advance for additional guests. It is $40 for guests purchasing tickets the day of the tour.
Dec. 9 Itinerary
Origination: Old Burdick’s, noon-1 p.m.
Stop 1: Gonzo’s Bigg Dogg Brewing Co., 1:15-2 p.m.
Stop 2: Rupert’s Brew House, 2:15-3 p.m.
Stop 3: Tibbs Brewing Co., 3:15-4 p.m.
Termination: Old Burdick’s, 4:15 p.m.