Kalamazoo
81°
Partly Cloudy
06:2121:15 EDT
Feels like: 81°F
Wind: 9mph NNW
Humidity: 37%
Pressure: 30.02"Hg
UV index: 8
TueWedThu
82/55°F
81/57°F
83/64°F

Fall Color Updates

Posted on October 16th, 2015

 

Foggy fall morning in Kalamazoo. However, it makes the few color-filled trees stand out. It looks as though maybe 15% of trees have changed leaving (get it?) over 85% of trees yet to turn. I have noticed a few patches of turned leaves on trees here and there. But this morning, much to my delight, I found two lovely trees in the parking lot of the United States Post Office on Drake Road. Enjoy!

 

oak