• Best breakfast?
Kare’s Village Diner in Richland
• Top hangout?
The sandbar in Gull Lake
• Best late-night spot?
The Dock at Bayview in Gull Lake
• Favorite thing to do in each season?
Spring – golf, Summer – golf, Fall – golf, Winter – practice golf (Golfdome in Schoolcraft)
• Coolest Kalamazoo-history fact?
Kalamazoo College has been the site of the Boys 16s & 18s National Tennis Championships for 72 years!
• Favorite attraction?
USTA Boys Tennis National Championships
• Favorite Kalamazoo festival/event?
• Favorite place to grab a drink?
• Best pizza?
• Favorite restaurant?
• Perfect day trip?
Bicycle the Kal-Haven Trail, stop in Bloomingdale for lunch, then on to South Haven
• Favorite thing about Kalamazoo?
There’s so much to do, all year!
• Hidden gem in greater Kalamazoo?
The Kalamazoo House Bed & Breakfast