Our vibrant Art Deco downtown, eclectic shopping venues, surrounding malls and retail outlets offer visitors a wide selection of stores to find that perfect reminder of your trip to Kalamazoo or even a gift for the folks back home.
6650 S. Westnedge, Portage
1 mile south of I-94
Over 100 retailers including Ann Taylor Loft, Banana Republic, Chico’s, Coldwater Creek, GUESS and more. Tuscan style food court with antique carousel.
Over 160 retailers featuring eclectic shops, one-of-a-kind restaurants, brewpubs and more.
Self confirmed Shopaholics also flock to these areas of retail shopping:
- The Radisson Shops – located in the Radisoon Plaza Hotel and Suites in downtown Kalamazoo. Three specialty retail shops. 269.343.3333.
- South Westnedge Avenue from Kilgore Road to Garland Avenue
- West Main Street
- Stadium Drive
- Gull Road at Sprinkle Road
- Oakland Drive at Whites Road and Parkview Avenue
- Portage Road
- Stadium Drive west of the Western Michigan University Campus
If you love browsing for antiques, you’ll love Kalamazoo! Click here for a list of area antique stores.