A Walking Tour of downtown Kalamazoo breweries
Contact: John Liberty
Phone: (269) 350-4598
The Walking Tours of downtown Kalamazoo breweries from West Michigan Beer Tours and Discover Kalamazoo are offered year-round.
West Michigan Beer Tours is also happy to arrange a customizable private walking tour for groups of all sizes. Whether it’s a corporate outing, holiday celebration, birthday party or just a group of friends who want to learn more about the city’s beer culture, we’d be glad to help.
For those looking to book our public walking tours and who need help with overnight accommodations, please consider our discounted rate at the Radisson Plaza Hotelin downtown Kalamazoo.
Please contact our general manager, John Liberty, at moc.sruotreebimtsew@nhoj or 269-350-4598.
Feb. 23 Itinerary
Origination: HopCat, 11 a.m.-noon
Stop 1: Arcadia Brewing Co., 12:15-1 p.m.
Stop 2: Boatyard Brewing Co., 1:15-2 p.m.
Stop 3: Bell’s Eccentric Cafe, 2:15-3 p.m.
Termination: HopCat, 3:15 p.m.
Each tour will include:
– Origination at a craft beer bar/restaurant, brewery or other businesses, including Shakespeare’s Pub, Old Burdick’s Bar & Grill, Central City Tap House and more
– Stops at 3 featured breweries – with samples or pint at each stop
– Featured Breweries: Arcadia Brewing Co. Kalamazoo, Bell’s Brewery Inc., Gonzo’s BiggDogg Brewing Co., Olde Peninsula Brewpub, Rupert’s Brew House, Tibbs Brewing Co., Brite Eyes Brewing Co., Boatyard Brewing Co. and Final Gravity Brewing Co.
– Knowledgeable tour guide providing a history of Kalamazoo beer and the Michigan craft beer industry
– Stainless steel pint
– Registration will be at noon. Departure at 1 p.m. Tours officially conclude at approximately 4 p.m. The cost is $29 per person for the first 8 guests and $35 in advance for additional guests. It is $40 for guests purchasing tickets the day of the tour.