3700 E Gull Lake Dr, Conference Center
Hickory Corners, MI 49060 (269) 671-2015
Contact: Nicole Kokx
Phone: (269) 671-2015
Enjoy the beautifully decorated Manor House in the resplendent living room, or nestle into the cozy breakfast room, for an extravagant and elegant Sunday brunch. Price of event includes guided tour of the Manor as well as shopping in our holiday market.
Brunch is offered at a variety of times beginning at 11 a.m. and ending at 2 p.m.
$32.00 Non-member adults
$29.00 Adult Members
$17.00 Children (5-12 yr)
Under 4 years free
Tax & gratuity not included
Reservations required at (269) 671-2160 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Consider purchasing a certificate to the Manor House for any of our holiday events as a gift!
- Fresh fruit, assorted pastries and sweet breads, Kellogg’s cereals, granola with vanilla yogurt
- Smokehouse bacon, country sausage links
- Made to order omelets, buttermilk sweet potato Belgian Waffles
- Hash brown casserole with aged white cheddar and fresh herbs
- Mixed field greens and baby spinach with roasted beets, mandarin oranges, spiced almonds, scallions and lemon honey vinaigrette
- Fresh Roasted Vegetable Medley
- Orange Scented Long Grain Rice
- Chicken Cacciatore
- Chef Carved Slow Roasted Prime Rib