The Bikeway Brochure includes a city map showing the extensive bikeway system.
- A separate off-road trail or pathway for joint bicycle/pedestrian use.
- A designated bicycle lane / paved shoulder adjacent to a city street, striped and signed for use by bicyclists.
- Over 23 miles of off-road trail and 41 miles of bicycle lanes.
- Restrooms at most park locations.
- The 4-mile Portage Creek Bicentennial Trail is kept open during the snow season. Also cleared in the winter is a portion of the Northwest Portage Bikeway from Romence Road and Constitution Boulevard north and west to Hampton Street.
- Please follow safe biking procedures - wear a helmet, ride with traffic and be cautious of motorized vehicles and pedestrians.
We would like to lookup your present location so we can provide accurate directions.
Your browser may ask for your permission to determine your location (possibly at the top of this page).
If you agree, we will use your current location as the starting point for directions. If you don't agree, you may enter a starting location when the map is displayed.