How It Works
Visit each of the participating breweries and collect a unique stamp for your physical passport or check-in code for the mobile version. Collect a stamp or check-in code from at least 8 participating breweries to redeem your passport for a Give A Craft® T-Shirt!
Give A Craft® Rules
- Each person redeeming from a physical passport prize needs to present his/her own completed passport, a photo ID and completed survey
- Stamps must be collected from at least 8 participating breweries to redeem your physical passport for a Give A Craft® t-shirt
- 8 Check-in codes are required for the mobile passport
- Limit one t-shirt per completed passport
- One passport per person
- No photocopies of the completed passport will be accepted
- Quantities of swag are limited
- No purchase is necessary to participate in the Give a Craft® beer trail
- Completed passports and surveys must be redeemed in person or by mail to Discover Kalamazoo
- Passports are available at Discover Kalamazoo, the information desk at the
Kalamazoo/Battle Creek International Airport and at participating breweries
- Swag will not be given for incomplete passports
- There is no timeline to complete the passport. Take time to enjoy your trek, but remember swag is limited to stock on hand
- Are you a beer overachiever? Visit both Bell’s Brewery locations (Kalamazoo + Comstock) for your chance to score a little extra swag!
- There is no particular order to completing your passport…this allows ample time for diversions
How do I get my swag?
You can redeem your completed physical or digital passport by visiting Discover Kalamazoo at 240 West Michigan Kalamazoo, MI 49007. Our office hours are Monday through Friday 8:30am to 5pm. There are occasions when we will close the office early to discover our area, so please call ahead to be sure we’re open. 269.488.9000.
And no, we don’t keep your physical passport.
You can also redeem your completed physical or mobile passport by mail.
Please send the following to Discover Kalamazoo at 240 West Michigan Avenue, Kalamazoo, MI 49007:
- Your original, completed passport – including the survey (don’t worry, we’ll send your passport back!)
- Your mailing address
You will be prompted on the mobile passport to choose to redeem your prize.
Where and when can I pick up my passport?
You can pick up a physical passport at any of the participating breweries, at Discover Kalamazoo and at the Kalamazoo/Battle Creek Intl. Airport.
Text the word “craft” to 269-210-8150 or sign up for the mobile passport by visiting drinkkalamazoo.beer.
What are the participating breweries?
Bell’s Brewery (Kalamazoo and Comstock locations), Bravo! Restaurant & Cafe, The Distant
Whistle Brewhouse, Final Gravity Brewery, Latitude 42 (Portage and Oshtemo), Olde Peninsula, One Well Brewing, Saugatuck Brewing Co. – Kalamazoo, Texas Corners Brewing Company, Tibbs Brewing Company and Wax Wings Brewery.
How do I get my passport stamped?
Just ask any of the servers or bartenders at the participating breweries to stamp your passport!
How do I get my mobile passport check-in code?
Just ask any of the servers or bartenders for the code or look for an official Give A Craft® poster or sign with a four-digit number below.
If the office is not open when I want to redeem my completed passport, how do I get my swag?
You can mail in your completed physical passport and filled out survey (in the back of the physical passport) to Discover Kalamazoo at 240 Michigan Avenue, Kalamazoo, MI 49007. If you redeem your swag from the mobile passport you will be prompted to fill out your mailing address and Discover Kalamazoo will be notified.
If I have two partially completed passports, can I combine or consolidate them to get my swag?
You may not combine or consolidate partially completed passports and redeem for swag. All stamps must be in one singular passport during redemption.
What is the Give A Craft® Beer Trail swag?
If you collect 8 stamps from participating breweries you’ll get a Give a Craft® t-shirt!
Is there a time limit to complete the trail?
There is no time limit or deadline to complete the trail!
Do I have to buy a beer to get a stamp?
There is no purchase necessary! So feel free to relax and simply enjoy the atmosphere of the breweries.
Can I turn in and redeem more than one passport at a time? There is a limit of redeeming only one passport per person.
What do I need to have to redeem my passport for swag?
You must have your driver’s license to verify that you are 21 or older, a completed passport with stamps from at least 8 participating breweries, as well as the completed survey that is located in the passport!
If I visit the Bell’s Comstock location and not the Kalamazoo location, does that count as my Bell’s visit?
You must have the Bell’s Brewery Kalamazoo location stamp in order to complete your passport. You may not substitute the Comstock stamp for the Kalamazoo stamp to redeem your passport for swag.
What is the extra credit Bell’s swag for also visiting the Comstock location? They’re a pair of cool Bell’s shades (sunglasses).
Stay Safe. Be Smart.
We want you to have fun. But we also want you to be responsible, be smart and stay safe. Had one too many? Have a designated driver, call a cab or a car!