W.K. Kellogg Manor House
Former estate to cereal magnate W.K. Kellogg and his wife Dr. Carrie Staines Kellogg, the Manor House was built on the highest point overlooking Gull Lake in 1925-1926. Restored to its original grandeur in 2000, the Manor House is now used to host events sure to create memories to last a lifetime. Weddings and conferences are welcome at the Manor!
The gardens surrounding the house have also been restored and the house is once again a beautiful and stately residence in a lovely lakeside setting.
The site also includes a carriage house with chauffeur's residence, a greenhouse with potting shed, a caretaker's cottage, a boathouse, an authentic Dutch windmill, and a lakeside pagoda.
Near Battle Creek and Kalamazoo, the Kellogg Manor House is a wonderful day trip for those interested in history and historic homes.
Garden Luncheon: How to raise Monarch Butterflies and Milkweed12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
|Large Meeting Space|
|Medium Meeting Space|
|Restaurant on Site|
|Self-Service Laundry Facilities|
|Small Meeting Space|