West Michigan Beer Tours
Makers Tour: A walking tour of downtown Kalamazoo winery, distillery and brewery12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
What is it?: You purchase six tickets redeemable to any walking tour. They can be used all at once, one at a time or given out to friends and family as gifts to be redeemed at a date of their choosing.
How it works?: You make the purchase and we'll send you a redemption certificate with a unique code to use to reserve your spot on your chosen date. The tickets must be redeemed in person or by email prior to the tour's departure.
Why do it?: Regular walking tour tickets start at at least $29 per ticket. You'll be saving at least $24 with the entire purchase.
When are the walking tours? Good question. You can find all our walking tours listed here.
Each tour will include:
– Origination at a craft beer bar/restaurant, brewery or other businesses in either Kalamazoo, Grand Rapids or other cities
– Stops at 3 featured breweries – with samples or pint at each of the three brewery stops
– Kalamazoo Featured Breweries: Arcadia Brewing Co. Kalamazoo, Bell’s Brewery Inc., Gonzo’s BiggDogg Brewing Co., Olde Peninsula Brewpub, Rupert’s Brew House, Tibbs Brewing Co., Brite Eyes Brewing Co., Boatyard Brewing Co.
– Grand Rapids Featured Breweries: B.O.B.'s Brewery; Grand Rapids Brewing Co.; Founders Brewing Co.; HopCat
– Knowledgeable tour guide providing a history of Michigan's craft beer industry
– Registration will be at noon. Departure at 1 p.m. Tours officially conclude at approximately 4 p.m.
Want to buy it? Go here. Cheers!
The KalamaBrew Individual Membership program is designed for our beer-loving guests. You receive walking tour tickets, free access to specialty events and discounts on all private and public tours, including our upcoming public bus tours.
A 12-month KalamaBrew membership is $180.
Event tickets can be used by the member, or given to friends or family members as gifts.
Members will receive the following:
We would like to lookup your present location so we can provide accurate directions.
Your browser may ask for your permission to determine your location (possibly at the top of this page).
If you agree, we will use your current location as the starting point for directions. If you don't agree, you may enter a starting location when the map is displayed.